Herbal Tea Offers a Complex Taste and Value for Wellness
Honeybird Coffee offers the highest-quality tea for the discerning tea-drinker. Discover why customers return for more of the exquisite taste and aroma of our teas once they take the first sip.
Benefits of Herbal Tea
What is a better companion when you’re feeling sick or blue than a cosy cup of tea? The combination of warmth and aroma adds to tea’s allure. Explore the many benefits that tea offers while soothing the soul.
- Our teas consists of large leaves, the larger leaves keep more of the catechin, antioxidants, and plant polyphenols within them, providing strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea may aid in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol and boosting the immune system. Organic loose leaf green tea is packed with catechins.
- Tea is best to drink when it is fresh: its catechins begin degrading when exposed to air. Because loose tea isn’t mass-produced or shelved in stores for long periods, you will enjoy it close to harvest.
- Our teas offer a deep, rich flavour with a pleasant scent, and our high quality bagged tea varieties are designed to be enjoyed.
Tips Regarding Organic Herbal Tea
Flowers, spices, herbs, and dried fruits make herbal tea what it is. The variety of tastes and flavours is endless, making it a tempting alternative for all your sipping pleasures. Discover the health benefits that herbals teas offer.
- Many people drink chamomile tea for its calming effects. When you enjoy it before bedtime, chamomile may help you to sleep more soundly. Research is continuing to study how chamomile tea reduces high blood lipids, blood sugar, and insulin levels. You can’t help but feel calmer, knowing that this blend is benefiting your body as you sip.
- South Africa is home to rooibos tea made from the leaves of the red bush plant. Long used for medicinal purposes, rooibos tea may help with higher bone density as it lowers markers of inflammation and cell toxicity. It may lower blood pressure as well as increase good cholesterol while lowering bad cholesterol. With so much ongoing research exploring its benefits, there are multiple reasons to drink your rooibos tea besides its hearty flavour.
- Peppermint tea is one of the most common teas enjoyed throughout the world. Often taken to alleviate digestive tract discomfort, it can play a part in relieving nausea, cramping, and stomach aches. It’s the perfect tea to reach for when you are feeling under the weather.
About Honeybird Coffee
We adhere to the same excellent standards in our tea that make our coffee so loved and respected. When you are part of the Honeybird family, you know you will get quality from all our products. Join us in learning how to brew and fully enjoy your coffee or tea.
We have the freshest, most aromatic teas available now. Start each day with one of our extensive choices for delightful tea. Order our tea online and sit back in luxury after brewing your tea at home.
We provide the highest in quality so that you can experience the superior taste and aroma. Please contact us with any questions.