COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Subscription Includes:
- 1 box of weekly subscription coffee (8 x 1kg) shipped every Monday, or next business day. In the event you do not need coffee, you can cancel the coffee, but not the payment, In the event a weekly subscription coffee order is not required, the coffee kilos will not be accrued for later use; It is a take or pay arrangement.
- Includes coffee machine supplied and serviced, able to swap and change at
Cogent Solutions Group Pty Ltd’s discretion.
- 4 weeks non-refundable bond to be paid up front $1396.00, this will be used as your 4 weeks’ notice payments in the event you no longer require the service. Written notice of intent to cancel to be supplied in the week preceding your 4 weeks’ notice.
- Any repairs required, above reasonable wear and tear, will be billable to the customer.
- Additional coffee kilos can be purchased in 8 x 1kg as required for agreed per kilo. All Cogent Solutions Group Pty Ltd products available for billing through this service, chargeable at time of order.
Terms & Conditions Regarding The Licensed Equipment Supplied For Use With Cogent Solutions Group Pty Ltd Products.
- The Customer shall keep the Licensed Equipment reasonably clean;
- The Customer will notify Cogent Solutions Group within three days if there is any damage to the Licensed Equipment.
- The Customer will ensure damage is not caused to the Licensed Equipment, either on purpose or by being careless.
- The customer may only use Cogent Solutions Group coffee in the Licensed equipment.
- The Customer must not permit the Licensed Equipment to be used by anyone other than the Customer and in any event only at the Site, unless otherwise authorised by Cogent Solutions Group in writing.
- The Customer must insure the Licensed Equipment and Advertising and Promotional Material with a reputable insurance company against all usual risks for its full insurable value. The customer shall maintain currency of insurance for the full period in which the Licensed Equipment and Advertising and Promotional Material is supplied by Cogent Solutions Group. The Customer shall provide a certificate of currency relating to such insurance to Cogent Solutions Group on demand. Cogent Solutions Group shall be entitled to the proceeds of any insurance claim in respect of damage to, or destruction of, the Licensed Equipment and Advertising and Promotional Material.
- The Customer acknowledges that there is no transfer of title or ownership to the Customer of the Licensed Equipment. The Customer must not grant any person (other than Cogent Solutions Group) a Security Interest in the Licensed Equipment or the Advertising and Promotional Material.
- The Customer is responsible for site installation costs, operational service costs (such as water and electricity charges) and removal fees.
- Upon expiry of the agreement, the Customer must return the Licensed Equipment and Advertising and Promotional Material to Cogent Solutions Group.
- Cogent Solutions Group is not liable for any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of revenue, profits, goodwill, data, opportunities or anticipated savings, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise and whether or not Cogent Solutions Group was, or should have been, aware of the possibility of such damage;
- Cogent Solutions Group coffee may alter the price payable by the Customer for any Products upon providing the Customer 30 days’ prior written notice;
- The Customer or Cogent Solutions Group may terminate this Agreement at any time upon giving not less than 30 days prior written notice, in which case the Term of this Agreement shall be deemed to have ended at the expiry of the notice.
Personal Property Securities Act
- The parties acknowledge and agree that to the extent this Equipment License Agreement is a PPS Lease (as defined in the PPSA) or that Cogent Solutions Group has any other type of security interest in the Licensed Equipment and/or Advertising and Promotional Material:
- This Agreement is a security agreement for the purposes of the PPSA; and Cogent Solutions Group has a Purchase Money Security Interest (PMSI) in the Licensed Equipment and the Advertising and Promotional Material.
- The Customer shall do all things necessary to allow Cogent Solutions Group to register and enforce such PMSI or any other security interest it may have;
- The Customer waives any right under section 157 of the PPSA to receive notice of a verification statement in relation to a registration event concerning a registration under the PPSA in respect of the Licensed Equipment and/or Advertising and Promotional Material
- The parties agree that neither party will disclose to any other party information of the kind described under section 275(1) of the PPSA without the consent of the other.
- The Customer must not disclose or authorise disclosure of information requested under section 275(1) of the PPSA without the consent of Cogent Solutions Group.